Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
Are you a bright and passionate Machine Learning or AI Expert looking for an opportunity to advance your career* Are you motivated and inspired by innovation* Are you ready to join a company that puts technology at the forefront of business transformation* If so, you re the kind of person we re looking for. Being an Innovation Catalyst requires a unique ability to identify, initiate and implement meaningful change. It s about an unrelenting commitment to help customers make incredible things happen with technology. At BMC, we change how people work with and look at technology. We are Innovation Catalysts.
BMC is the market leader in Consolidated Service Desk and IT Service Management solutions, with development sites in California, Texas, Canada, Israel and India. Join a very successful business with market leading product lines. Be one of the members of the R&D team as we continue to grow our existing business and expand into adjacent markets.
Job Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
* Design and implement solutions using machine learning, including deep learning.
* Evaluate machine learning algorithms, services, and platforms.
* Integrate machine learning solutions into BMC s cloud development platform.
* 10-12 years of professional experience in machine learning.
* Expertise in at least one major machine learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow/Keras).
* Good working knowledge of Python.
* Excellent communication and coordination skills with both technical and non-technical teammates.
* Working knowledge of Java.
* Expertise with REST API principles, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
* Experience with big data engineering technologies such as: stream/stream processing frameworks, and NoSQL databases.
* Experience with machine learning cloud services from major providers such as: Google, Amazon, IBM, and Microsoft.
Years of Experience and Education Desired:
* BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related technical field.
* 10 years of professional software development experience.
Location of Position:
* Santa Clara, CA
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. BMC never asks for payment from individuals seeking employment with the company.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.