Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Perform tests and/or measurement tasks for the Dynamics department. Dynamics: The branch of mechanics that deals with motion of systems under action of forces usually from outside the system. In lieu of operating electrodynamics vibration systems, we will consider someone with a good mechanical skillset (hand tools, etc.), electronics experience (instrumentation such as thermocouples/accelerometers/load cells, oscilloscope, volt meter, multi meter, etc.) and solid math skills (i.e., algebra).
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
* Setup and Running Vibration
* Data collection utilizing vibration control systems, thermocouples and accelerators
* Troubleshooting test set ups
* Operate Thermal Chambers
* Electrical set ups
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
· In lieu of operating electrodynamics vibration systems, we will consider someone with an electro-mechanical background with a good mechanical skillset (hand tools, etc.), electronics experience (instrumentation such as thermocouples/accelerometers/load cells, oscilloscope, volt meter, multi meter, etc.) and solid math skills (at least algebra)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills required; knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required
· Excellent people skills
· Ability to tolerate stress and work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to share skills and knowledge with others and to delegate responsibility
· Must possess common sense
· Must work well in a team environment
· Attention to detail
Test lab with exposure to sudden, loud noises
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V