Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Structural Technologies is the exclusive licensee of VSL post-tensioning systems in the United States. Structural Technologies is the single source for VSL products and technical support in the United States - which have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair and strengthen bridges, buildings, tanks, and special structures. Structural Group is the parent company of Structural Technologies.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding construction internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a Structural Technologies/VSL Project Engineer Internship may be for you! We are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer Intern to be based in our DC office, which is located in Manassas, VA. This internship will take place during Summer 2021.
As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
* Project management support
* Budget preparation
* Job cost management
* Production rate tracking
* Client relations
* Safety management
* Quality control management
* Engineering and design support
* Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
* A Bachelors degree or will be working toward a Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field of study
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent documentation and organizational skills
* Strong computer skills
* A positive outlook and a team spirit
Structural Technologies/VSL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.