Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
STRUCTURAL, a Structural Technologies Company, is recruiting for Construction Laborers to work on nuclear projects in the Homestead, FL area as well as other locations across the U.S.
* Construction duties include:
* Concrete placement and finishing
* Partial and full depth concrete repairs
* Formwork / carpentry
* Rebar replacement
* Coating application
* Carbon Fiber Installation
* Roofing membrane tear-off and installation
* Must be willing to travel across the country.
* Individuals will need to have 3+ years of experience.
* This position will involve use of construction equipment, tools and materials.
* Employees must provide their own reliable transportation to travel to and from job sites
To meet the requirements of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), all prospective employees are required to successfully complete a Personal History Questionnaire (PHQ) prior to receiving an offer of employment. A PHQ requires the disclosure of personal information/history, citizenship, credit history, criminal history, fitness for duty violations, personal references, military history, education history, employment/unemployment history, and foreign travel. This is a requirement of all hires to be granted access into nuclear power plants.
Earn $15-$25 for qualified candidates. Per diem and appropriate housing arrangements will be provided for Nuclear work.
* STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
* STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.
* STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct pre-employment drug testing on all employees.
* We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
* Back Share