Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Accountable for leading one or more product commercialization projects of lower complexity from Kickoff through Market Launch, meeting schedule, quality, and cost goals.
* Current series
* Confirm/understand project scope, goals, and deliverables in relation to business goals.
* Develop project structure including:
* Core Team list
* Risks/mitigation plans
* Associated communications documents (OneNote)
* Long term project record (Agile)
* Manage attention to results.
* Lead regular team meetings
* Identify and manage project critical path and dependencies
* Timely completion of Product Life Cycle (PLC) gates and milestones
* As the primary project escalation point, quickly remove roadblocks and resolve cross-functional issues
* Communicate project progress via Stand-Up meetings, Weekly Exec Updates, Reports, etc.
* Actively manage project scope to the original project objectives
* Draw valuable insight and meaning after the project has completed.
* Emphasize project successes with the Team and Leadership
* Identify improvement areas
* Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
* Data entry, management, and support for Program Management team
* Other duties as required
* Bachelor s degree preferred. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
* Minimum three years of project support and/or project management experience required.
* PMP/CAPM certification preferred.
* Product focused program management preferred.
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status