Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Display basic knife skills
* Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.