Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Sr. Development Manager will render development management services to the project site, consisting of nearly 8000 homes across multiple U.S. Marine Corps installations, by supporting the Project Director with day to day duties. Such duties include management of development and recapitalization priorities and operations for the Project, development of project scopes of work, contracting and supervision of execution of development projects, and supervision of the Project development team. Travel 10% of the time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following describes the general nature of the work and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all required to be performed.
* Work with the Project Director to identify potential Client and Project opportunities and risks.
* Assist the Project Director with obtaining land development entitlements, design and construction approvals, and completion certifications, and other regulatory permits and approvals, as required.
* Assist the Project Director with day to day project administration and coordination, including management of project meetings with the Client, the Project Company, the Design and Construction Teams, and other project related direct and indirect stakeholders.
* Assist the Project Director with preparation and administration of project contracts, schedules, and budgets, as directed.
* Commission, manage and coordinate; attorneys, land use consultants, architects, engineers and other project consultants, as directed by the Project Director.
* Undertake (with and without design consultants) detailed site investigations, and develop project risk mitigation and opportunity implementation strategies for the Project.
* Assist the Project Director with preparation and monitoring of development proposals and presentations, operating budgets, and monthly cost reports.
* Work closely with the Project Director, and other Project team members to periodically revise the Project s financial pro forma, and business plans.
GENERAL BACKGROUND AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 5 years of real estate development, design, and/or construction management experience.
* Experience with site planning analysis, market analysis, financial forecasting and budgeting, and governmental approvals is preferred.
* Project and Design Management experience is essential. Proven ability to deliver high quality projects, on time and within budget.
* Outstanding communication skills (writing, public speaking, negotiation and persuasion).
* Able to work well with and persuade people at all organization levels. Capable of developing and maintaining relationships with several direct and indirect project stakeholders.
* Four year Bachelor Degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, land economics, or a related technical field, is required. Master s degree preferred.
LENDLEASE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
See the below links for an explanation of your Equal Employment Opportunity rights:
EEO (English), EEO (Spanish), EEO (Chinese), EEO (Arabic), EEO Supplement (English), EEO Supplement (Spanish), EEO Supplement (Chinese), EEO Supplement (Arabic), Pay Transparency (English), Pay Transparency (English - Unformatted), Pay Transparency (Spanish), Pay Transparency (Chinese Simplified), Pay Transparency (Chinese Traditional), Pay Transparency (Haitian Creole), Pay Transparency (Hmong), Pay Transparency (Vietnamese)