Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Set up, operate, and adjust various types of manual or automatic machines under minimal supervision. The position is based at the Canal Street facility for the Rexnord Gear Group in Milwaukee, WI.
* Stay safe, follow all safety requirements, participate in Safety 5Ys, training, etc.
* Make quality parts, help create SOPs & WIs, participate in Quality 5Ys, ensure your own ISO compliance, etc. Utilize all necessary documents and measuring devices to make acceptable product.
* Participate in shift start meetings, utilize Visual Daily Management and use VDM board(s) to show progress and setbacks, complete paperwork, etc.
* Utilize a CNC and manual Lathes, Mills, and Grinders. Utilize drawings and work with engineering to produce acceptable product. Work with engineering to modify programs and procedures to ensure continued production of acceptable product.
* Participate and deploy RBS methods in your cell.
* Train others quickly and efficiently when required
* Perform various other duties as assigned
3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, high school diploma or equivalent a plus.
Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
Knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes.
Accurately read and comprehend moderately complex material such as blue prints, work instructions, ISO procedures, etc.
Ability to write to record basic information
Knowledge of and ability to compute basic arithmetic skills such as, or comparable to: add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions and decimals.
Ability to use a computer with clear instructions and procedures
Knowledge of and ability to select and adjust appropriate tools, objects or materials to attain demanding standards in different work situations.
Knowledge of and ability to solve unique problems that are diversified and involved. Judgment is required to adapt standard practices and principles to meet new conditions.
Rexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
Rexnord Power Transmission (PT) keeps industry moving with a broad portfolio of products including gear drives, bearings, couplings, industrial chain, and a wide range of conveyor components. Rexnord products and services enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, mining, energy, food & beverage. Our expertise and focus on customer service ensures that you have the right solution when you need it.
Matching 401 (k) contribution
Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Matching Gift Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled