Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We re the world s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we ve been expecting you!
The Senior Director Product Marketing is a business leader and an innovator with demonstrated global product marketing and customer marketing experience to spearhead Panasonic Avionics business transformation and solidify its world s #1 brand for extraordinary passenger inflight experience. Reporting to the VP Product Management, the incumbent will build and nurture a world-class team of product marketing and customer marketing leaders, in partnership with product managers, corporate communication managers, and global sales leaders, to make direct business impact on strategy, value management, branding, go-to-market, and market communications. The incumbent will be a visionary to lead strategic initiatives in alignment with corporate growth objectives. The incumbent will represent Panasonic Avionics brand image in front of external stakeholders, effectively influencing and managing market s perception on Panasonic Avionics product, services and aftermarket support. The incumbent is analytical and able to establish effective analytics tools and processes for data-driven marketing decision making.
* Operationalize a comprehensive, always-on experiential customer, partner and employee engagement strategy and plan to advance Panasonic Avionics market targeting and positioning strategy, awareness, preference, demand, and user loyalty in association with ultimate travel experiences.
* Reimagine, design and deliver a modern, engaging, purpose-driven brand identity in concert with Panasonic Avionics mission, vision and the corporate strategy
* Install modern marketing mindset, strategy, branding, programs, and best/next practices through customer and market insights, analytics, technologies and tools, and ongoing design-thinking and innovation, establish these best practices by building strong processes.
* Enable Panasonic Avionics vision and strategy by designing and managing effective go-to-market programs to increase product sales growth and expand market share in partnership with sales and account management.
* Create, present, and manage fiscal year Fixed Expense Business Plan for product marketing and customer marketing to meet overall company growth plan.
* Work with product managers, and Business Unit to foster, maintain and develop strategic partnerships with industry stakeholders
* Improve channel effectiveness. Plan for go to market and after market for life cycle of products and services. Focus efforts of continuous diversification of our channels and exploration of new channels.
* Responsible for the development of functional or business unit strategy at the highest level of corporate impact.
* Provides guidance to the executive management team on key areas within the function.
* Build and nurture a high-performing Marketing team with ability to be creative and structured, strategic and operationally effective, diversified and decisive.
* Ensure compliance with all Finance & Corporate requirements and directives.
* Recruit, appraise and develop individuals to meet or exceed PAC and department goals.
* Organize departments and staff for optimal performance vs. goals. Develop and maintain a culture of respect, excellence and accountability at all levels.
* Promote a culture of learning through available and appropriate staff development and training opportunities.
* Encourage and develop a coaching and mentoring program within the teams.
* An integrative thinker who is effective at making decisions with seemingly conflicting information, in a matrix operating structure.
* A situational leader who balances driving results and developing people at different situations.
* An influential leader who learns all the time, embraces diversity, communicates effectively, collaborates across functions, drives results aggressively.
* An outcome-based executive business leader who understands IFEC and/or Digital Aviation market trends, business models; has demonstrated success in product positioning, go-to-market plan, value pricing, product/technology roadmap, competitive strategy, new product launch, financial analysis (income, cash flow), and business valuation.
* A lead-by-influence practitioner who is good at driving cross-functional project teams to meet demanding cost/schedule/scope objectives.
* A global growth champion who embraces listening to customers and is skillful of translating customer needs.
* Strong executive presence.
* Highest level of integrity, honesty, and credibility.
* Proven transformation mindset, experience and success.
* Omni-channel marketing domain expertise.
* Agency management.
* Dynamic, innovative, positive, and inspirational leader.
* Succinct communicator and storyteller.
* Talent magnet and global mindset.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business Management with 15+ year working experience in Aviation (or relevant), Digital industries.
* Demonstrated prior experience with leading global marketing department and running global marketing initiatives.
* MBA degree is preferred.
* Management Consulting experience with business strategy and global market entry is preferred.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in strategic marketing, product marketing, customer marketing, product management, or business development.
* Minimum 8 years of employee management experience.
* Familiar with IFE or avionics airplane installation projects, airline operations and/or electronics manufacturing preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of time both domestic and international
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.