Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The HVAC Master Technician will provide HVAC services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; design, layout, installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading HVAC systems and equipment; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
* Installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
* Monitors HVAC systems and operations and ensures that routine preventive maintenance is performed according to established schedules and standards.
* Diagnose repair and maintain HVAC systems. Ensures that routine preventative maintenance is performed according to established schedules and standards.
* Diagnose, repairs and/or replaces filters, valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pump, heaters, compressors, evaporators, condensors, piping and other functional components of the system.
* Install new HVAC split systems, roof top units and air handling units as required for commercial buildings.
* Participates in Technician on-call rotation as required by business needs.
* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures, reports accidents and injuries in a timely manner, participates in safety meetings/trainings and applis all OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
* Manage truck inventory. Orders, receives, bills out and maintains parts responsibly with a minimum of waste. Manages assigned vehicle within all company guidelines. Maintains a clean vehicle, performs required maintenance on time.
* Diagnose and repair manufacturers EMS Contol Systems
* Design and layout duct systems for existing and new HVAC projects
* Assist and mentor other HVAC technicians
* Additional responsibilities as assigned.
* High school or 7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Completion/Certification from an HVAC-R Technical School OR 7 Years of Experience in HVAC or HVAC-RTe
* 7 years of related experience in HVAC; OR 7 Years of a combination of HVAC technical education and experience.
* Must have a Valid Driver s License and maintain a safe driving record accordance with the Fleet Policy.
* Must be physically able to walk distances, bench and crouch, climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift/carry objects up to fifty pounds, repetitively and for an external period.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientated and highly motivated.
* Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
* Must be able to work nights and/or weekends as required.
* Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC
* Strong leadership and business acumen.
* EPA 608 Universal Certification.
* Superior decision-making ability and paperwork skills.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientated and highly motivated..
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.