Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Pre-Registratin Rep I will be responsible for:
* Arranging for efficient and accurate collection of information for orderly registration of pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
* Collecting and distributing patient information, billing information, and collection information.
* Makeing patients and families aware of hospital policies and procedures.
* The duties of this position require the exercise of courtesy in speaking with patients, families, and others to maintain sound community relations.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Excellent communication and strong customer service skills
3. Working knowledge and ability to perform accurately and efficiently on computer.
4. Typing skills of 30 wpm
Prior clerical, customer service, insurance, registration, or call center experience in a medical or hospital setting
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 11:15a-8p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.