Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This Temporary/short-term position primarily serves as the Front Office Assistant for our Annual patient flu clinic.
This position performs administrative, secretarial and clerical duties which directly support patient care and practice personnel in the overall operation of the practice. Incumbent is expected to interpret and execute the duties and responsibilities of the job with only limited supervision and direction.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. 1 year clerical/secretarial experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
4. Basic computer skills
1. Successful completion of course in Medical Terminology or commensurate experience
2. Proficient in the use and application of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 8:30a-5:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.