Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Part Time
The Customer Service Representative conducts customer and bank transactions with accuracy, speed, efficiency and professionalism to meet the high quality service delivery standards of the bank. The incumbent consistently follows all security and safety measures and acts in accordance with the Bank policies and procedures in order to ensure that all clients are provided with an exceptional client service experience, processing all paperwork associated with transactions including properly filing or discarding of all sensitive information.
* Process deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, and other Bank Transactions including night deposit, courier and ATM deposits within assigned limits serving as the first line of defense from a risk management perspective
* Balance and maintain cash drawer in accordance with branch performance standards
* Proactively respond to incoming calls and serves as a customer advocate in researching and resolving errors and answering questions
* Develop and maintain knowledge of and adhere to all regulatory, compliance, banking policies and procedures applicable to this position
* Open consumer and non-complex non-personal accounts in accordance with established bank policies and procedures. Possess a working knowledge of the various bank deposit products and services
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled