Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
YOUR JOURNEY TO BUILDING A BETTER WORLD STARTS HERE!
WHAT WE DO AT PLEXUS
WE RE EXCITED TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD THAT HAVE A PROFOUND IMPACT ON PEOPLE S LIVES. FROM ULTRASOUND UNITS AND 3D PRINTING TO NETWORK SECURITY APPLICATIONS AND IN-FLIGHT WI-FI, WE HELP CREATE PRODUCTS THAT BUILD A BETTER WORLD. NOW, MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD AS WE SUPPORT PRODUCTS USED IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19.
WE RE A GLOBAL TEAM OF OVER 19,000 ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING AND AFTERMARKET SERVICES EXPERTS THAT PARTNER WITH OUR CUSTOMERS TO BRING THEIR PRODUCTS TO LIFE THROUGH INSPIRED INNOVATION AND WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
AT PLEXUS, YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST AN INTERN. YOU PLAY A CRITICAL ROLE IN OUR SUCCESS AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW AS A GLOBAL ORGANIZATION. WE EMBRACE YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEAS AND COLLABORATIVE THINKING. AS OUR TEAMS CONTINUE TO WORK REMOTELY, OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS IS NOW PERFORMED VIRTUALLY FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OUR OWN.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
ENGAGING AND CHALLENGING PROJECTS THAT FULFILL AND DEVELOP YOU. PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT AND INSPIRE YOU TO REALIZE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL. A WORKPLACE CENTERED ON COLLABORATION AND INTEGRITY. AT PLEXUS, WE RE AT OUR BEST WHEN OPPORTUNITIES ARE MET WITH PASSION, OPEN COMMUNICATION AND TEAMWORK.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
To provide design qualification and engineering support throughout all stages of the product development and manufacturing life cycle.
* Develop project documentation in accordance with quality and change management procedures and guidelines to ensure project information is properly organized and archived
* Develop, maintain and execute design verification, environmental and reliability test plans, traceability matrices, procedures, equipment, results, and other related documents to ensure product consistently meet high quality standards and agency requirements
* Direct the development and assembly of prototypes by providing documentation and technical assistance to design engineering staff, material procurement team, and others as necessary to ensure high quality prototypes are built in a timely manner
* Demonstrate proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques to ensure products meet design requirements
* By reviewing and understanding industry-specific and agency standards, investigate compliance issues and serve as liaison among the development team, manufacturing team, and the compliance agency (UL, FCC, etc.) to ensure product requirements are understood and submittals are well organized
* Student working toward a Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering for entire duration of internship.
* Junior level status
* GPA: 3.0 or higher is preferred
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..