Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
* Manages the day-to-day activities of all vendor and material master data in the corporate ERP system
* Leads the audit process in identifying master data improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
* Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders in the validation, set-up, maintenance and continuous monitoring of master data
* Manages all activities with the corporate supplier insurance and safety data document management program including the service provider.
* Ensures vendor safety and insurance documentation is properly collected and validated, and available to Procurement and other internal stake holders
* Manages the day-to-day activities related to the corporate
* Procurement Card (PCard) program, including monthly audit and financial close processes and all end user management
* Leads the audit process of the PCard program ensuring proper end user usage and account reconciliation and the identification risk mitigation opportunities
* Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders in the assignment, approval and validation of PCard requests and user account reconciliations
* Work with Operational Procurement Manager to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities within the master data, PCard and other Procurement programs
* Support other Procurement Program objectives as required
* Technical writing: Process manual development and maintenance
* Strong ERP experience, preferably in SAP Master data management, Procurement, AP/AR or Projects
* Strong Customer Service focused attitude and capabilities. Likes helping others.
* Works well independently with little to no supervision. Self-starter!
* Strong time management skills
* Works well in a high stress, high volume environment
* Works to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 3-5 or more years experience with Procurement and/or Finance administration working with internal and external stakeholders.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Two-year degree in Business Administration. Bachelors in relevant field a plus. 5 or more years experience with Procurement and/or Finance administration working with internal and external stakeholders. Similar experience with technical writing and procurement and finance system subject matter knowledge.
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and vacation. LNA also supports employee work-life balance with telecommuting and compressed workweek options for many positions.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.