Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Manager, Patient Relations for Northside Hospital coordinates activities and manages the Supervisor in the Patient Relations department.
This pivotal role continues to streamline patient relations processes, serve as a leadership and service coach to both staff and cross-functional leaders, and develop strategies and training to improve the patient experience.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS:
* People leader
* Outstanding coaching skills for both Pt Relations staff, clinical leaders and other staff with a focus on improving the patients experience
* Ability to interact with senior leadership
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be flexible and creative
* Displays ability to utilize decisive critical thinking
* Ability to Create and deliver training programs for Patient experience
* Data analytics of both Press Ganey and midas information
* Process improvement specialist-both for own department and departments we work with to improve the patients experience
* Ability to serve as a patient rep with challenging patients
1. B.S. degree in the Social Sciences.
2. Three (3) years experience minimum in patient relations or customer service, preferably in a hospital environment.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 8a-5:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.