Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100194
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Support Functional Analyst to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
* Analyze user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements
* Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships modify complex software and perform software quality assurance activities to confirm changes meet approved functional requirements
* Identify resources required for detailed operations and software maintenance tasks
* Provide support for application management and monthly business processes for a functional area
* Identify gaps in implementation vs. the functional requirements
* Prepare, report, and track Requirements Traceability Matrix
* Work closely with the program manager and government management personnel to coordinate business requirements gathering and document them
* Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
* Listening and understanding to client quality problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
* Establishing and managing the professional relationship with the clients, contracting officers, and other stakeholders
* Specialized experience includes analyzing business requirements, designing, developing, and deploying customer-based systems solutions.
* Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* 6 of more years of direct experience as a Functional Consultant / Business Analyst
* 6 of more years of direct experience with a large portfolio of projects involving PeopleSoft Financials, OBIEE, .net, and Oracle database
* Bachelors Degree
* Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
* Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
* Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.