Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100232
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Azure + Dot Net Developer to join our team in Louisville, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Do you want to take your career to the next level? NTT DATA Services is seeking a Software Development professional for the role of Microsoft Azure + .Net Developer/Lead. In this role you will:
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis):
* Engage in developing, testing and supporting Payment Integrity/RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) solutions
* Participate in development projects with respect to product roadmaps/requirements, integration and remediation
* Elicit, gather, create and document system requirements
* Work with the QA team and business stakeholders for multiple Payment Integrity/RCM engagements
* Develop tracking/trending documents, validate new products and features
* Participate in pre-implementation/rollout with all relevant stakeholders
* Evaluate Payment Integrity/RCM functions per data feeds
* Work independently and proactively in a complex environment with multiple teams of solution architects/technical leads
Basic, Required Qualifications:
* Minimum ten years of experience with SQL and MS .NET framework
* Bachelor in Computer Sciences or similar
Other Desired qualifications for this role include:
* Masters degree preferred
* Hands on development experience as a Developer/ Systems Analyst across the product development life cycle
* Hands on experience on Design Patterns
* Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development with optimized performance
* Good understanding of memory management for database systems
* Knowledge of SSIS Package development
* Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, deal effectively in high pressure, relate to actual day- to-day work to business priorities
* Ability to research, analyze and interpret key findings for use in development of solutions
* Must have interpersonal skills essential to communicate effectively, written and oral, with internal and external personnel at various levels
* Understanding of Payment Integrity/RCM processes like claims filing and adjudication
Travel: We are seeking candidates local to the Plano, Texas or Louisville, Kentucky area
Degree: Bachelor s in computer science or equivalent work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.