Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100202
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Junior Security Specialist to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
* Performs user lifecycle management including user onboarding, deactivation, access rights management
* Ensures user has access to the authorized and approved infrastructure and applications
* Ensures user does not have access to unauthorized and unapproved infrastructure and applications
* Modify user rights based on department changes, promotions, role changes, terminations
* Ensure security of infrastructure, applications, database and all other IT assets of the organization
* Utilizes application software to complete account initiation, modification, and termination activities
* Documents network requirements from subtending contributors (servers, etc.) and upstream recipients (end users)
Works closely with the program manager and government management personnel
* Responsible for driving innovation background
Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly) * Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
* At least 3 years of IT experience in the areas of Identity and Access Management involving Microsoft AD, ADFS, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager
* Bachelor s degree
* Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
* Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
* Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.