Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 95942
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a UI Developer ReactJS to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Works on multiple applications.
* Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
* Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
* Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
* Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
* Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
* Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer's IT organization.
* Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
* Minimum 3+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
* Minimum 5+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
* Minimum 5+ years of HTML5
* Minimum 5+ years of CSS3
* Experience in Node JS
* Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
* Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques is a plus
* Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
* Experience in unit testing code with JEST / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
* Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks and tools is a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good analytical skills
Professional Degree: BS / MS in Computer Science or Engineering
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.