Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 95985
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Desktop/ Field Technician to join our team in Turlock, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Basic Job Duties:
* Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
* Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
* Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
* Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
* Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
* When required provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field Service Team.
* Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles.
* Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
* Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
* Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist.
* Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
* Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
* Performs maintenance and repair services.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
* Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
* Individual must have ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours.
* Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
* Minimum 2 years experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
* Minimum 2 years' customer service background.
* Minimum 2 years Windows operating system environment.
* Minimum 2 years A+ certification or equivalent skill set; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.