Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100097
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Management Analyst to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
* Manage project staffing by ensuring timely availability of human resources necessary to carry out the support activities
* Work with Contract Manager to coordinate contract and task order activities
* Assist with managing subcontractor and vendor agreements and reviews project staffing, costs and projections, providing staffing guidance, and coordinating contract and task orders
* Onboard and offboard resources as and when required
* Ensure proper training, skill levels and certifications for the staff as desired for the job and prescribed in the contract
* Ensure proper utilization of staff and produce periodic report on utilization
* Provide Administrative support for day to day operations
* Work closely with the program manager and government management personnel
* Responsible for driving innovation background
Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly) * Identifying risks and taking preventive and corrective actions as required
* Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
* Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
* Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* At least 2 years direct experience in providing administrative support including project staffing support for large portfolio
* Bachelors Degree
* Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
* Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
* Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.