Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Title: Solutions Architect / Pharma
Location: Princeton, NJ (Remote until after COVID)
Duration: 6+ Months
Restrictions: W2 Applicants ONLY (No C2C)
The positions main responsibility will be to provide solution architecture and technical oversight to multiple projects in the drug development domain. The candidate will be responsible for providing overall technical management, but also be able to take responsibility to document the architecture, including conceptual, logical, data, and solution for all projects.
- Ability to lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and solution architectures across application, data and technology domains
- Ability to review project deliverables, including design document review, for completeness, quality, risk and compliance with established project architecture standards, enterprise standards, and business vision and expected outcomes
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the architecture effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, and required personnel
- Ability to define and present the architecture, e.g. conceptual, logical, data, and solution, including dependencies, to an architecture review board
- Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional, technical, performance requirements and align to business outcomes
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of solution designs, including solution integrations
- Experience in interacting with development teams, communicating design and overseeing technical implementation and deployments
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams to successfully implement a solution, including, but not limited to, Integration teams, Data Architecture team, vendors and/or solution development team
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate design and system development risks and issues
- 3 to 5 years' Solution Architect experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience working with cloud technologies and architectures
- 2 to 3 years' experience designing and overseeing solution integrations
- Proven analytical skills to properly turn requirements into solution architecture the meets business outcomes
- Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate vendor solution architecture
- Good understanding of master data strategies, data lakes, and information hubs
- Ability to clearly communicate architecture decisions, risks and benefits to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within a project team
- Able to manage technical activities for a cross functional technical team.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results oriented
- Strong understanding of the Clinical, Regulatory and Safety pharmaceutical domains
- Ability to work independently
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.