Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100574
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Extraction/Reporting Engineer to join our team in Madison, Wisconsin (US-WI), United States (US).
* Assist in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis, and data modeling techniques.
* Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders.
* Gather data and develop reports for major statistical data calls received from various sources.
* Implement and maintain the reporting of data to various departments.
* Apply business knowledge to analyze data, develop reports, and solve problems.
* Research and resolve any data or reporting issues that arise.
* Communicate all data issues or problems to management and makes recommendations for solutions.
* Establish and implement audit tools and procedures to monitor the team's performance.
* Perform ad hoc analyses of data depending on business needs.
* Assist ETL Architects in developing source to target mapping.
* ETL Development, Informatica
* Data Warehousing, SQL Server, Oracle, BigQuery
* Experience in AWS, Azure, GCP
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
* 5+ years of experience analyzing data
* 5+ years as business intelligence development reports development using advanced SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and PowerBI or similar reporting tool
* 5+ years of experience in SQL, DBMS Languages, Data Profiling, Data Design, and Data Architecture
* 5+ years of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures, data standards, and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
* Ability to travel according to client demands (up to 50%)
* Consulting experience highly preferred
* Industry-specific consulting experience (FSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare)
* Property and Casualty Experience preferred, however other Insurance expertise will be considered
* Equivalent work experience in business systems analysis, data analysis, Regulatory and/or financial reporting, including data extraction, mapping, and developing associated artifacts
* Prior Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.