Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The TSA role is unique in that this position takes a leading role in working with customers and the business community who has problems with the digital platforms and facilitates an appropriate solution. A TSA
will triage and assess reported problems and work directly with the development team to craft the necessary fix or configuration solution. A TSA will work directly with the global customer care teams to provide and translate the technical findings for reported customer problems.
This position offers a challenging career to work on systems that interface with multiple systems including Content Management Systems, Product Information Management System, Middleware and ERPs.
Job Functions :
* Incident Management Triage and Resolution: Engage our regional business partners through the global ticketing system by reviewing and providing the initial analysis for new production incidents related to all Thermo Fisher Scientific digital properties.
* Process Improvements and Documentation: Create and update documentation of existing processes. Coordinate with product teams to develop new triage processes for new products and updates to existing products.
* Technical Liaison with Regional Business Teams: Facilitate review and priority sessions with regional teams in order to gain continuous feedback.
* Develop comprehensive understanding of the business processes as well as a strong working rapport with business users.
* Acquire the necessary knowledge to understand how the digital platforms are connected to the Content Management Systems, Product Information Management System, Middleware and ERP systems.
* Data-Driven Analysis/AIOps: Develop new methods of using data to support the automation of triage activities
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 2 - 4 years of related business experience.
* Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with internal customers in a nontechnical manner.
* Experience directly interacting with business support teams and/or direct customer support.
* Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team in a matrix reporting environment.
* Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Be performance driven and perform well with minimal supervision.
* Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
* Prior work experience in one of WebSphere Commerce, Commergent or Hybris would be strong plus.
* Experience in Agile delivery methodology.
* Experience working with GIT, JIRA, and Confluence would be nice to have.
* Be flexible to work with some overlapping work overs onshore counterparts if needed and attend onshore calls
* Experience working with Java, Spring, Web Services and AWS would be nice to have.
* Proficiency in English
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.