Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Remarketing Associate will report to and support the Remarketing Supervisor. In this role you will work with the a team of specialists who are cross trained in all aspects of remarketing including: reinstatement and redemption, processing NOI and Statement of Sale letters, repossession or resolution of accounts with vehicles that have been impounded or that have pending lien sales, support of auction representatives, transportation logistics, and book sheet discrepancies. You will support our internal customers to resolve issues with a focus on positively impacting company goals and strengthening intracompany relationships. The ideal candidate will be comfortable and confident in making outbound calls and taking inbound calls from external customers to research, negotiate, and resolve financial matters concerning accounts in our portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Reviewing and resolving lien sales, impounded vehicles, and seizures
* Working with mechanic or body shops and tow yards to ensure that lien requirements are and deadlines are met
* Working with state and federal agencies on seizures and vehicles held as evidence to ensure that we don t lose our interest in the vehicles
* Processing reinstatement and redemptions on repossessed accounts
* Arranging and following up on transportation of vehicles throughout various locations across the country
* Data entry
* Take inbound calls from internal and external customers
* Make outbound calls to internal and external customers
WHO YOU ARE:
* Knowledge of FDCPA, state specific collections laws and notice requirements, impound and lien laws
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong analytical skills with a focus on detail and accuracy
* Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and word and Adobe PDF Pro
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment
* Multi-lingual a plus
* Experience with AutoIMS, RDN, CARS, Ibeam, MMR, Black Book, and Carfax
* 3+ Years Auto Finance experience
* Collections experience preferred
* High School Diploma
* MECHANICS BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, VETERAN STATUS, OR ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR OTHER BASES PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* To learn more about Mechanics Bank s California privacy and security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents