Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
MECHANICS BANK is looking for a BRANCH MANAGER for our OROVILLE branch.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operations. This is a hands on approach and will be implementing strategies that will increase the branch's productivity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Exercises executive and administrative direction over the office, ensuring compliance and a high level of customer service.
* Oversees the operations of the office, directing and developing subordinates who are providing the full range of deposit and credit services.
* Retains and expands relationships with existing customers and promotes and develops and new business. Represents the Bank in the community.
* Extends a wide variety of credit options to consumers and businesses.
* Manages the sale of Bank products and services in the retail office.
* Determines sales goals, and provides direction and guidance to the Financial Service Manager/Financial Services Officers and Representatives in the achievement of those goals.
* Personally sells Bank products and services to small businesses and consumers.
* Manages retail office operations, identifies and analyzes operating issues, and solves operational issues.
* Provides direction and guidance to the Customer Services Manager and Financial Services Manager.
* Ensures that established policy and procedures are followed.
* Responsible for overall office operational quality and efficiency.
* Manages Office FTE for maximum efficiency and positive client experience.
* Assesses the small business market potential of the office, and determines effective means to outreach to those businesses. Plans, implements, and monitors a business development strategy for office employees to meet business development goals.
* Manages and provides leadership to direct and indirect subordinate staff, including hiring, performance appraisals, promotions and salary increases, coaching, training, and development, and disciplinary actions up to and including terminations.
* Ensures that compliance training and standards are met.
* Conducts short range planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with influential community leaders and achieves a significant presence of the Bank in the community.
* Promotes the Bank in the community by recommending marketing strategies and corporate giving.
* Identifies and communicates potential delivery of service improvements to senior management to enhance business development and service quality to customers.
* Collaborates with internal and external business partners to meet the financial needs of the Bank s clients.
* Provides feedback to senior management on client opinions regarding competitors product and pricing practices.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Leadership ability to direct and guide subordinate staff in the achievement of established goals. Develops a vision and strategy to meet those goals.
* Comprehensive knowledge of standard banking services and products and banking internal operating policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of small business and consumer credit principles and practices.
* A basic understanding of current financial markets and trends.
* Subject-matter expert with regards to small business structures, operational requirements, regulatory, and financial issues.
* The ability to analyze and apply the consumer and small business banking needs with specific Bank services and products.
* Ability to sell the Bank s services and products.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff from a variety of backgrounds.
* Ability to motivate subordinates to provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative, and achieve results.
* Knowledge of current applicable Federal and state banking regulations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSING, AND OTHER SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* May require Notary certification, depending on assigned office or department.
* This position has been identified under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act which requires registration as a mortgage loan originator (MLO).
* MECHANICS BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, VETERAN STATUS, OR ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR OTHER BASES PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* To learn more about Mechanics Bank s California privacy and security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents