Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Fanello Industries, a Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. is a world-class supplier of stamped metal and components assemblies. We have some of the largest stamping presses in the southeast that process stainless steel, HSA and colled rolled materials.
Fanello Industries offers great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision; 401k and matching; paid-time off, vacation and paid holidays.
We are seeking candidates who will help operators set up and operate heavy-duty power presses for coil fed and hand-fed operations to form or cut metal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist machine operators with day-to-day routines
* Loads coils onto arbor/un-coiler/reel using fork lift or overhead crane and feeds it into press.
* Assists with recording production based on the standard run rate listed in the Manufacturing Software and production quantity requirements.
* Performs all required quality checks using proper tools and notifies the appropriate person of any non-conformities
* Other duties and assignments as assigned by supervision
* High School diploma or General Education Degree preferred
* Attention to detail
* Ability to tape measure and caliper
* Crane and/or forklift experience is preferred
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs frequently
* Ability to follow instructions and procedures
* Ability to maintain flexibility in work assignment to accommodate potential overtime as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.