Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Internal Audit Senior Associate
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
* Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within BAS
* Performs routine assignments using existing procedures
* Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers
* Participates in executing business plans
* Understands whether systems and controls are adequately designed and operating effectively
* Gains an understanding of internal processes through interview and communication with staff Audit and Compliance
* Assists in conducting the operational audits and reviews
* Obtains and understands the policies, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
Risk Assessment and Problem Solving
* Understands risks associated with Equinix s business process environment Advisory Services & Business Partnering
* Begins to build relationships and communicates effectively with staff
* Identifies areas for improvement that enhance BAS capabilities or business processes
* Understands best practices
* Works with internal BAS teams to analyze Company data, identify trends and insights
* Assists in communication with business process owners Resource and Budget Management
* Conducts work in a cost effective manner, monitoring and communicating adherence to departmental budget
* 3+ years in audit or business role preferred; Big 4 accounting/consulting or similar experience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
* One or more relevant professional certifications (CPA, CIA, CFE) preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.