Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Performs all fulfillment functions which includes maintaining an active role in restocking inventory and insertion of new items. Monitors work orders for picking, packing, collating, marking and delivery specifications. Assures that all documentation is handled and maintained properly. Pull, issue and or delivers samples as required. Follows-up and tracks problem orders.
Senior Fulfillment Associates are proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job. May provide administrative or answer technical support. May operate Material Handling Equipment (forklift, order picker, etc). Duties and tasks are frequently non-routine. Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Applies some advanced skills to the position. Follows procedures, processes and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Works under minimal supervision. Acts as an informal resource and may assist in facilitating training of subordinate employees.
* Expected to meet or exceed all production numbers
* Quality associates are held accountable for accuracy of work
* Read and comprehend job orders
* Follows standard procedures and are able to give and take direction
* Basic reading and math skills
* Complete attention to detail and eye/hand coordination is needed
* Demonstrate excellent attendance and a sense of urgency
* Ability to be trained and operate material handling equipment
* Resolves routine problems; refers complex issues to higher levels (lead or supervisor/manager)
* Standing or walking the entire shift; constantly bending, twisting and reaching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reads/reviews each customer order/job ticket to determine component parts and samples to be pulled and shipping instructions
* Picks and retrieves product from shelving in warehouse to fulfill customer order or request with the use of voice technology for inventory transactions
* Checks quantity and quality of items to assure completeness of order and verifies with the use of the voice technology system
* Repeatedly packages product for shipment
* Prepares order for shipment/routing based on customer order/request
* Checks quantity and quality of items/packages to assure completeness of order
* Matches packing slips to purchase orders, verify amount shipped and received
* Packs, wraps, protects, consolidates, and arranges orders from bins according to written orders
* Seals, stacks, and labels containers with appropriate identification
* Maintains and updates the purchase order system as shipments are received, cancelled, or back ordered
* Processes inventory paperwork
* Receives incoming shipments of merchandise or other materials; verify correctness of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, etc
* Perform duties related to moving and skidding product, and other warehouse and drop shipment services
* Process freight for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used based on company process or client request
* Meters out all products via the electronic shipping system
* Matches packing slips to purchase orders, verify amounts shipped and received
* Process daily mail to support fulfillment operations
Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma
Minimum of 1-2 years experience
Physical Demands: Ability to stand/walk 7.5 hours per day on concrete floor;
Ability to lift: 5-45 lbs frequently
46+ lbs occasionally
Frequent bending, stopping and/or twisting
Repetitive hand/wrist motion repetitive grasping
Ability to move/dismount forklift
Ability to work in environment where machines are running and
where temperatures may exceed 90 degrees.
May work in high places order picker
Ability to work overtime, including weekends, on short notice
Ability to hear well in areas that may be some w hat noisy.
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.