Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SERVICENOW SENIOR DEVELOPER
United States - Remote /
Americas Go To Market Americas Professional Services /
Full - Time
Apply for this job
The ServiceNow Developer role will focus on management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, and system administration tasks. In this role, you will possess an understanding of ServiceNow scripts and be able to utilize them proficiently.
* Manages development efforts pertaining to multiple ServiceNow applications, utilizing ServiceNow best practices
* Serve as a subject matter expert on ServiceNow platform and stay up-to-date on new products
* Translate business needs and requirements into technical solutions
* Map and load data into development environments
* Designs report layout and determines best way to offer data to users
* Develops queries to extract data for user needs
* Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
* Lead training/knowledge transfer sessions
* Troubleshoot problems and determine solutions
* Meets with stakeholders as needed to solicit feedback regarding various modules of the tool
* 4 years of ServiceNow development experience
* Consulting background required
* Developing and implementing new functionalities, changes, and customizations
* Accurately predicting time required to complete development tasks; adhering closely to development plans; and anticipating changes to a product specification or schedule as they become necessary during a development cycle
* Experience working with Agile, Waterfall, or similar methodologies is a plus
* Experience, both technical and process in multiple ServiceNow applications (Incident, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Catalog, etc)
* Knowledge of Directory Services and security: LDAP and SSO
* BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field
* Must be able to pass a Public Trust background check at hire. Must be a U.S. Citizen. May require further DOD security clearance.
* FedRAMP experience a plus
* ServiceNow Certified Administrator
ABOUT RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
MORE ON RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY
Though we re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this job