Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Toppan Merrill is currently seeking a skilled Financial Print Project Manager to join our growing second shift service team. The Financial Print Project Manager is an integral position within the Service and Operations team, working closely with clients and our internal Consulting, Product Support, Sales and Service teams. The Financial Print Project Manager will assist with customer support and will be the primary point of contact for all disclosure document needs. The right candidate will be seen as an expert and will demonstrate the ability to understand each client's needs to provide real, effective solutions. The ideal candidate will possess extraordinary customer service skills, demonstrate solid understanding of managing compliance and transactional projects and SEC form types and have a strong technical aptitude.
* Second Shift
* Full benefits eligible.
* Responsible for nurturing and developing effective and positive executive level client relationships
* Accountable for overall project management
* Will take the lead or assist multiple clients in the preparation of disclosure documents
* Actively participates in client meetings, presentations and on-boarding
* Liaison between client and other internal departments (Consulting, Product Support, IT, Customer Service Sites, and Sales) for requested services
* Ability to drive and act as an internal change agent while working with cross-functional teams
* Is the first point of contact for clients with requests or inquiries
* Responsible for ensuring resolution to client inquiries by either executing directly or escalating to the appropriate internal teams
* Documents all activities and resolutions using an internal workflow tool
* Ensures proper and detailed documentation for job tracking and billing
* Role model in service excellence, with demonstrated success in a client facing environment
* Ability to connect and engage with high-level clientele and internal employees
* Excellent presentation and formal communication skills
* Strong technical aptitude, with a high level of skill and experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
* Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing conditions, regulations & technology
* Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
* Propensity to successfully manage priorities and respond to deadlines ahead of schedule
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Experience with project oversight, multitasking and ability to lead others through high pressure situations
* Experience working in firm deadline-driven environments
* Strong financial services industry knowledge, with an understanding of document types, including their purpose and application
* BA/BS degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Five to seven years of previous work experience in a similar client service environment
* Preference given to candidates with knowledge and experience in the Transaction & Compliance Services Industry, Accounting, XBRL, SaaS tools
* Ability to travel
* Flexibility/adaptability with overtime and shift.
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.