Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Richland Rehabilitation Center::
Beautiful scenery surround Prestige Assisted Living at Richland and Richland Rehabilitation Center (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/richland-rehabilitation-center-). With an amazing number of outdoor recreational opportunities and indoor activities just a short drive away. Our Richland location is a Prestige Campus of Care. We offer a continuum of care from assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitation.:
Our assisted living community offers a range of events and activities that let residents choose the level of activity that s right for them. But regardless of what s happening on our activities calendar, our lobby is always busy with residents socializing and warmly welcoming visitors who find themselves right at home in our community.:
At Richland Rehabilitation Center, our knowledgeable and spirited team of care professionals work around the clock to provide the very best skilled nursing, rehabilitative therapy, short-term and long-term care for our patients. Our goal is to help patients return to their active, independent lifestyle. Our specialized services help patients who have suffered an unexpected injury, illness and who are recovering from a surgical procedure.:
Any Questions Contact: RichlandSNFAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:Medical, dental, and vision coverageHSA/FSA accountsEmployer paid group life and ADD insruance401(k) plan with company matchPaid vacation, sick days, and holidaysEmployee Assistance ProgramCommitment to career development and continuing educationScholarship/ tuition reimbursementFlexible schedulingEmployee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!*Benefits may vary by location:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Resident Care Coordinator assists in ensuring resident care needs are met as directed by the health services leadership by coordinating and providing resident care and assisting the health services leadership in the oversight of health services team members, procedures and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partners with the health services leadership in the development and implementation of Cooperative Service Plans and ensures that the Cooperative Service Plans are completed and updated in a timely manner.
2. Performs various resident evaluations as assigned by health services leadership.
3. Provides direction and oversight to health services team members and assists in team member education and development as assigned.
4. Coordinates and assists in interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training new health services team members.
5. Collaborates with leadership team to create and maintain health services schedule that accommodates requested days off, vacations and sick time while maintaining appropriate staffing levels according to resident care needs and state requirements.
6. Maintains the medication carts and room in an organized, clean and safe manner. Submits orders for medications, supplies and equipment as prescribed by physicians and as established by the community policies and procedures.
7. Coordinates information pertaining to changes in residents condition, personal needs, appointments, and outside services and communicates information to appropriate individuals.
8. Coordinates resident transportation services and health services appointments for offsite visits. Transports residents as needed to health service appointments following local and state regulations and compliance.
9. Works as a Medication Aide and/or Personal Care Attendant as needed to cover shifts or assigned by health services leadership to stay apprised of resident care concerns and to educate, train, and guide health services team members.
10. Acts as a liaison between health services team members and community leadership and communicates concerns to the appropriate individuals.
11. Educates, monitors and practices safety procedures relating to equipment, chemicals, tools and utensils including infection control and universal precautions.
12. Promotes life enrichment by encouraging residents to participate in activities and wellness program. Assists in the facilitation of activities as needed.
13. Responds to resident emergencies; provides first-aid assistance and arrange for appropriate medical attention and follow-up.
14. Orders health services supplies as needed, maintaining necessary inventory for proper resident care. Communicates and partners with Executive Director to track spending and stay in budget.
15. Provides on-call support for team member questions and staffing coordination.
16. Provides RCC support to assigned communities by partnering with health services leadership and developing a plan to achieve performance goals and providing guidance through routine communication and potential site visits.
17. Assists with the onboarding and development of assigned RCC(s) through coaching, mentorship and training. Provides on-call support to assigned RCC(s) by answering questions and providing guidance.
18. Collaborates with the regional and operational leadership team to support implementation of strategic health services goals and objectives. Participates on special projects and work groups as requested.
19. Other duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
2. Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
3. Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
4. Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of one-year experience as a Personal Care Attendant or 6 months as a Medication Aide.
Experience in an Assisted Living setting preferred. Ability to work on-call, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.