Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Currently seeking Registered Nurses:
to help create a legacy and culture unsurpassed:
in Skilled Nursing in Northern Nevada:
here in the capital city of Carson City, NV.:
We are offering 12 hour shifts. We have competitive pay, shift differentials, and weekend option pay available!!:
Full Time NOC Shift hires are eligible for $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!:
Are you one of them? Work where life matters. We would love to have you join the Prestige Care family!
Carson Tahoe Care Center is now open and has 80 private and semi-private rooms specializing in transitional/post-acute rehabilitation. The two-story, 88,000 square foot center will include amenities such as a 4,000 sq/ft state of the art therapy gym, coffee/snack bistro, and outdoor patios/decks to enjoy the beautiful mountain views. Adjacent to the care center will be a 54 bed memory care unit featuring our award winning Expressions program.:
Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-CallShift: Day/Evening/NocSchedule: Various
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
Carson Tahoe Care Center specializes in transitional rehabilitation and memory care. The two-story, 98,000 square foot community is specifically designed to deliver high-quality care to our residents and patients. The building will feature beautiful mountain views, rooftop patio, robust activity center, high-tech rehabilitation gym, and award-winning services such as our Expressions Memory Care Program (https://www.prestigecare.com/service/our-services/assisted-living-/expressions-memory-care).:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Prestige Care offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
Medical, dental and vision coverage:
Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with w/Company Match:
Paid Vacation and holidays:
Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs:
Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program:
Employee Assistance Program:
Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!:
** Benefits may vary based on location and status.