Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sign on bonus:
Competitive wages and home-like setting await you!:::
Want to make a significant impact while working for a American Health Care Association award-winning community (Check out the article here: https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/ (https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/). Join the award-winning team here at Prestige Senior Living High Desert and work for our family-owned and operated organization!:
Nestled in the heart of Bend, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living High Desert (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-senior-living-high-desert) offers residents the comfort of home and the camaraderie of community-based living. Residents experience the independence and convenience that comes with community-based living, a myriad of activities, educational opportunities and life-enrichment programming.
At High Desert, we offer Celebrations (https://www.prestigecare.com/service/our-services/assisted-living-/celebrations), a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program s events, activities and educational opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.::
Questions? Contact HighDesertED@prestigecare.com::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various:
Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building and apartments.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe.
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions.
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.