Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Current Maine Health member employees are ineligible; former SMHC or MaineHealth Organization Care Team Members have been separated from employment for a minimum of 6 months.
The Newton Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care in Sanford maintains services for both short-term patients in rehabilitation, as well as long-term care. This MaineHealth member is looking to add qualified, compassionate, and understanding Registered Nurses to their team to drive excellent clinical outcomes for their elderly population.
Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating resident care.
* Competitive compensation plus differentials
* MaineHealth 403(b) Retirement Plan- Eligible to enroll upon date of hire
* Two versatile health plan options
* Generous Paid Time Off package
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Valid Nursing License issued by the Maine State Board of Nursing required
* BLS certification required
* Valid driver's license preferred.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.