Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Publicis Sapient is looking for Data and Analytics Lead to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Analytics Manager to join our rapidly growing Data Sciences (DS) team. Data Sciences is a custom analytics, research and consulting team that delivers data driven strategic marketing insights to our clients. Each member of the team is aligned to one or more clients and works closely with other DS team members, our clients and colleagues across other disciplines such as: Client Management, Search, Media, Strategy, User Experience and Technology.
Analytics Managers are expected to own at least one client (or portion of a large client) end-to-end and to be the analytics partner for our client teams. Analytics Managers deliver data-driven strategic marketing insights and only need assistance from senior team members for high level meetings. Analytics Managers are expected to manage their engagements and clearly define project deliverables and timelines. They are supported by analysts.
Assess client needs and requirements to ensure your team is adopting the appropriate approach to solve client s data challenges.
Leverage analysis tools available in the GCP, Azure or AWS to analyze transactional, marketing and customer level data * Provide guidance on potential data science opportunities.
* Develop customer segmentation strategy
* Build relationships with senior client stakeholders
* Lead adoption of a test and learn approach to solutioning with an agile mindset
* Lead strategy and execution of deterministic and probabilistic ID stitching scenarios
* Package deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses client business needs
* Support the development of measurement strategies, learning agendas and roadmaps with input from senior team members and internal stakeholders
* Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients
* Deepen analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills
* Manage and/or mentor junior team members and provide training, project support and career advice
* Clearly define project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for junior team members, internal stakeholders and clients
* Work with senior team members to author white papers and other industry thought capital
* 5+ years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
* 1+ years in marketing analytics
* Passion for digital analytics and strong desire and capacity to learn
* Previous leadership experience and a proactive nature
* Intellectual curiosity and a passion for working with data and deriving insights
* Strong communication and client service skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Comfort with working in and contributing to a team based environment
* Successful end to end delivery of analytical projects
* Management or mentorship of junior employeesCandidates should have experience in the following
* B2B customer journey analysis, clustering based segmentation or ID stitching
* Using data to derive insights
* Experience with online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing, off-line advertising/media and/or consulting
* Presenting complex ideas/concepts to senior leaders
* Market research and interactive tools such as:
* Data manipulation, predictive modeling and statistical tools (SQL, R, Python, Excel, etc.)
* Enterprise BI tools like
* Azure based data transformation, analysis and BI tools like Power BI, Databricks and Data Factory
* Web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
Bachelor s degree, MBA or Master s degree in quantitative studies. The equivalent combination of education, training and work experience may be suitable
Benefits of Working Here:
* Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
* 15 paid holidays throughout the year
* Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Corporate gift matching program
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities here
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.