Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Publicis Sapient is looking for Project Manager to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
The primary functions of this position include project and program management, client management and team leadership. The Manager, Project Management position requires a sufficient breadth and depth of expertise in SapientRazorfish's capabilities to lead large multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions. The most typical project roles for the Senior Project Manager are with team sizes ranging from 15-20 people.
The Manager, Project Management manages complex, multi-track projects or small-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards. He/she uses advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills. He/she must have a solid understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced integrated solutions to our client s challenging business problems.
In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
* Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects. Leads the development and tracking of integrated project plans. Adapts and applies the SapientRazorfish approach to meet project and program objectives and client business drivers. Establishes and maintains project and/or program communications. Oversees project estimations and staffing. Oversees the development of project deliverables. Establishes and maintains processes to manage scope over the project life-cycle. Identifies and manages project and/or program issues. Sets project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk within, and across, multiple projects. Maintains project tracking and information systems.
* Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 15+ people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance. Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria. Ensures key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined. Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects. Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track Leads & Domain Leads. Mentors and coaches project team members, as appropriate. Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
* Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.). Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives. Provides day-to-day project contact for the client.
* Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.). Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell holistic Sapient client solutions utilizing innovative sales tools and strategies. Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises for Associates, Sr. Associates, and other Managers in the Program Management Domain. Manages the career of multiple individuals.
* Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives. Contributes to the ongoing development of the. Program Management Domain and community at Sapient. Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects. Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
* The candidate will be responsible for the management of a onshore/offshore mixed team in the discovery, definition, design and implementation of an Enterprise Digital Asset Management solution using Adobe Assets. Experience with managing DAM or CMS platform implementations is preferred.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.