Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Manager, Medical Information (Contractor) will report to the Director of Global Medical Information. He/she will be a key contributor to support of Medical Information contact center and may also be included in Medical Affairs product team activities.
* Create and maintain product knowledge database, including but not limited to, Standard Response Letters and Frequently Asked Questions summaries that are scientifically balanced, reviewed and approved for distribution by an internal Medical Review Committee, in response to unsolicited requests for information
* Research Custom Response Letters that are scientifically balanced, reviewed and approved for distribution by an internal Medical Review Committee, in response to unsolicited requests for information
* Perform routine and ad hoc literature monitoring/searching for database development and maintenance, as well as de novo strategic projects
* Daily engagement with vendor contact center staff and periodic training of vendor contact center staff
* Project management, including coordination of translations of Standard Response Letters
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience in Medical Information or Medical Communications successful experience in associated functions such as Pharmacovigilance will also be considered
* Scientific/clinical degree: BSPharm, PharmD, BSN
* Understanding of multiple scientific literature search engines and capabilities
* Skill in interpreting and assessing evidence-based medical literature
* Skilled in document formatting: literature summaries, tables, and use of images
* Attention to detail
* Understanding of US and global regulations pertaining to Medical Information
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
* Ability to work collaboratively on a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience in neurology and/or rare disease preferred, but not required
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify