Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Posting Title Seasonal Visual Lead Requisition Number 201479 Location Los Angeles, California Zip Code 90036 Job Category Retail and Merchandising, Seasonal
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER.It s our heritage and it s also our future. Because we don t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
American Girl Los Angeles is looking for a dynamic individual as a Seasonal Visual Lead to manage the day-to-day operation of the Merchandising Department, including coaching associates to standards and assisting associates in the performance of daily tasks. The individual we seek demonstrates initiative, can work independently and can prioritize daily tasks to meet changing business needs.
* Maintain associates schedule and coordinate floor moves
* Execute merchandise changes, and the overall maintenance of visual in the store.
* Insure that the quality of displays represents American Girl brand marketing strategy and promotions.
* Perform all duties within the guidelines and standards set forth by American Girl.
* High School Diploma and Bachelor degree preferred.
* Visual/Fashion/Art or related field
* Local law and employment practices
* 2-4 years Visual Merchandising experience in lieu of Arts degree
* Knowledge of general visual principles required
* Ability to work independently
* 1-2 years retail environment
* Merchandising experience
WHAT IT S LIKE TO WORK HERE:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
* WE COLLABORATE: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
* WE INNOVATE: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
* WE EXECUTE: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
WHO WE ARE:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.