Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Acquisition Analyst shall assist with creating, updating, and delivering documentation to ensure procurement packages contain all necessary/required documents to meet OBIMs requirements while adhering to OBIM's contract package process, and Office of Procurement Operations (OPO's) Procurement Action Lead Times (PALT) and procurement guidance, and other Government agency s requirements.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Requirements Document (i.e. SOW, Statement of Objectives, Performance Work Statement)
* Market Research to include Request for Information and Industry Days.
* Information Technology Acquisition Review.
* Accountable Property Checklist.
* Acquisition Planning Forecast System Number.
* Acquisition Plan.
* Streamlined Acquisition Plan.
* Security Requirements Form (DD254) for Classified work.
* Security Requirements Review Checklist.
* Safeguarding of Sensitive Information Checklist.
* Evaluation Criteria.
* Other than Full and Open Competition Document (e.g. Sole Source, Brand Name Justification)
* Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan.
* Best Procurement Approach.
* Memorandum of Understanding.
* Memorandums to Exercise Option Periods.
* Justification Memorandums for Modifications.
* Service Level Agreements.
* Economy Act Determination and Findings.
* Reimbursable Work Agreements.
* 7600A and B documents.
* Certified Acquisition Approving Official (CAAO) Form.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* A minimum of five (5) years experience supporting acquisition processes.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Public Trust OR ability to obtain a government issued CAC card through the TASS system.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
Req Number MAN-20-00036
Location Arlington, VA
About the Organization Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., with an ISO 9001/ISO 14001 certified and CMMI-SVC v1.3 Level 3 appraised corporate headquarters, has built a nationwide and global footprint providing innovative cross-disciplined professional services, engineering, and cyber solutions to Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers. Operating successfully since 2001, we are a Woman Owned/Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
EOE Statement Sawdey Solution Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Disabled-Veterans-41 CFR 60 1.4 and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
Job Description None Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.