Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Residential Retention Specialist
Are you passionate about great customer service* Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization* Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
Rentokil North America is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider and the third-largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. As well as having the trust of hundreds of thousands of homeowners to protect their investment against pests! We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What will our Retention Specialist do*
The Retention Specialist (RS) is a customer-facing, telephone-based role responsible for saving residential customers who have expressed a desire to cancel all or part of their services. The RS will field incoming cancellations primarily from the Customer Support Center (CSC), and from other sources such as operations, field administration, and other customer-facing functions. RS's research the customer situation, typically while on the phone with the customer, and work toward a resolution pathway that results in avoiding the cancellation.
* Handle incoming customer calls from the CSC and other parts of the company; or, call back customers placed on the customer cancel call-back list
* Have a good working knowledge of operating systems, service programs & pricing, and general pest control practices
* Retain customers through effective de-escalation of issues, and efficient/creative problem solving
* Understand and utilize approved resolution pathways available to save customers
* Work professionally and collaboratively with other functions as needed to resolve issues and save customers
* Document all save attempts and administer any cancellations in the proper systems
* Exhibit a high level of autonomy, initiative, collaboration, creativity, tenacity, resilience, and diplomacy
* Rebuild and reinforce positive working relationships with customers
What do we offer*
* World-class training of the latest industry best practices
* Competitive base pay plus monthly commission opportunities
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Technology package
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2+ years of sales/selling experience preferred
* 2+ years of service industry experience preferred
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)