Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH 2ND SHIFT
The Quality/Safety Coordinator is responsible for coordinating quality functions and assisting the Quality Supervisor in making sure that the warehouse is in compliance with quality policies and principles. This position is expected to uphold and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures, corporate and site specific policies, safety and work rules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for maintaining the Document Control Center, Data and Records of the Quality System.
* Support, documentation and follow up on Internal Audits, QMS/QIS, and Corrective Actions raised from Internal Audits.
* Update visual aids, process instructions, quality procedures, corrective and preventive actions, client documentations.
* Generate and update control charts as well as Quality QOS
* Review and validation of all controlled documentation used and displayed throughout the plant against QIS.
* Participate in the Continuous Improvement Projects.
* Work close in hand with Supervisor in order to develop improvements to employee s performance as well as the service provided to all other departments.
* Perform plant tours in order to detect any activity not in compliance within the quality.
* Keep under clean and organized conditions, the workstation and/or area.
* Availability to develop any new activity or project assigned.
* Ensure Weekly Triggers files are sent to the Suppliers on a timely basis.
* Manage/follow up of Aged material process; notify Customer for proper disposition.
* Manage the excess/slow moving inventory and seek for disposition.
* Maintain Vendor/Parts profile updates in the system.
* Continuously work on improving operations communication with Supplier and Customer.
* Prepare all paperwork and backup fata for return shipments.
* Ensure customer responses are made within customer service objectives.
* Responsible for several reports and monitor compliance.
* Coordinate cycle counts as required for Sync Report Analysis.
* Setup and maintain all vendor, contact and part profile information.
* Actively participate in Customer/Internal Corrective Action and Improvement Plans.
* Support other areas as required.
*Performs other duties as required
* Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Experience in Internal Audits, Document Control, and Corrective Action plans.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Employee must possess excellent computer skills but not limited to MS Office, Windows, or Visio.
* English (Reading, Writing, and Verbal).
* Ability to handle basic statistical control methods.
* Must have previous Inventory experience.
Must have Quality Management system experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to cold, warm, hot humidity weather conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
I understand that I am responsible for adhering to DSV Safety and Quality programs in performing the essential functions assigned on this job description. I understand that I am responsible for complying with and incorporating safety, quality, and performance into my job.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
PRINT LOCAL SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON LINKEDIN SEND AS EMAIL
Why DSV READ THE REASONS
Nearest Major Market: Columbia Missouri
DSV is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with DSV, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. DSV reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.