Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city's skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you're seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global(tm), a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle's DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people's lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Shift Team Lead !
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Observe & comply with all safety policies and procedures. Maintain a clean work area and adhere to 5s principles
* Assist the Supervisor with company goals and objectives for the department
* Ensure quality of product is produced to quality standards
* Perform quality check at each work cell and address quality concerns back to the source
* Job specific training and documentation
* Conduct routine audits of Kanban boards for accuracy or missing cards
* Conduct daily meetings with assign team(s)
* Responsible for developing and driving continuous improvement needs for the business
* Assure work cells are set-up in compliance with layered audit requirements (including assuring work instructions, ABC Zone part / picture, pack formulas, Quality Key Points, defect matrix are present)
* Verify machine set up/first part approvals
* Gage product to ensure dimensionally correct
* Ensure timely break relief and adherence to break/lunch schedules
* Review scrap on review racks and ensure operators are following scrap procedures
* Account for and enter all scrap data for the assigned area
* Review scrap and review racks and ensure operators are following scrap procedures
* Perform service part packaging responsibilities as required
* Daily Cycle Counting/Label Reconciliation
* Review and Improve upon standard work instructions and operator quality instructions
* Assist with material handling/movement, product inventory, scrap removal, and other duties as required
* Perform audits and make labels for the area and complete label reconciliation sheet
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf