Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Clearance Required: CAC card required to start and individual must be eligible to attain and maintain a SECRET clearance
Provides business and operations support to the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) Operations Division (RXO). The candidate will utilize a variety of systems including Microsoft Office, Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS), LiveLink, CLARITY and agency databases to assign and monitor workflow taskers, process scientific papers, manage official records and provide business operations support as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide overall business operations support:
* Assign and monitor workflow taskers using SharePoint and Outlook to facilitate documents processing and filing by multiple individuals
* Work with Branch management to use AFRIMS and LiveLink to maintain and file records in accordance with Air Force guidelines regarding records handling and disposition.
* Enter and process scientific publications into various government databases
* Assist in reporting, tracking and retrieval of equipment lost, stolen or damaged
* Prepare/review correspondences
* Other duties, as required
Education, Experience, and Skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 3 - 10 years of experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and SharePoint primarily), ability to learn new software systems.
Physical Requirements / Travel
* Normal office environment.
* Minimal travel.
Azimuth is an award-winning Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing research and development and professional services support to the federal government. Azimuth's agility, customer driven approach and our commitment to our employees allows us to meet and exceed our client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of Azimuth as we continue to strive as a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.