Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Role: Vulnerability Management (Qualys, Nexpose, Nessus) Technical Skills: Soft Skills: Education and Certification skills:
• Must have strong technical knowledge of networking, operation systems, directory systems, internet, security, cloud and other technologies.
• Must have hands on experience with security tools like Qaulys Nexpose, Nessus, Wireshark, Nmap, Metasploit and Nikto and source tools.
• Must have hands on experience with Network vulnerability assessments and Network Penetration testing.
• Should have experience (one or more sub-domains) with security information and event management, business continuity planning, auditing and risk management, as well as onsite and offshore team management.
• Must be an articulate and influential leader who can serve as an effective Architect / Manager of the IVM team and who is able to communicate security related concepts to a broad range of client’s technical and client’s non-technical members.
• Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
• Should have basic knowledge with Application security domain
• Must have project management background with firm understanding of metrics and reporting
• Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
• Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
• Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
• Must be willing to relocate within East Coast for opportunities
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, GRC, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
• 1+ Industry standard information security certifications (CISSP, CSSLP etc.)
Education and Certification skills: