Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Exciting opportunity to join the new Neighborhood Clinic at Evergreen Place!
The experience at The Vancouver Clinic begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a TVC team member and continues throughout their visit. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they receive the best customer service and patient care available.
In this position, you will :
• Provide professional, compassionate evidence-based nursing care for TVC patients.
• Provide care based on the nursing process; assist patients in treating illness and maintaining health.
• Apply assessment skills and provide professional nursing care delivery that promotes patients' optimal health and independence.
• Educate patients and families in healthcare issues.
• Act as patient advocate.
• Facilitate communications between provider and community-based healthcare programs.
• Be required to have professional nursing experience that includes a broad range of general nursing knowledge and expertise.
• Develop and validate knowledge and skills essential to the assigned department.
• Perform procedures pertinent to department assigned.
• Participate in clinical teams and may delegate to other health care workers.
Required qualifications for this position include :
• Current, unencumbered Washington RN license.
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS) for Health Care Provider certification at time of hire.
• Relevant training and certifications applicable to the position.
• Act as a mentor, role model, and resource for co-workers.
• Be dedicated to meeting the expectations of patients and co-workers.
• Interact effectively with patients and physicians in pressure situations while maintaining tact and diplomacy.
• Work independently while functioning as a team member.
• Organize and prioritize workflow.
Must have reliable and predictable attendance.
Preferred qualifications for this position include :
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in an outpatient medical setting.
• Experience with an electronic health record, preferably Epic.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.