Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Indigo Urgent Care is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a full-time urgent care opportunity. This is a float position for our urgent care clinics, based in Burien, WA.
* Clinics are open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* Position is full time = 12, 13 or 14 shifts a month - your choice!
* Schedule is created 3 months in advance.
* Required to be confident in suturing, splinting, minor office procedures, x-ray reads, treating all ages, and practicing autonomously.
Competitive salary, bonus potential, generous benefit package, and paid medical malpractice are being offered.
If you are looking for a practice that allows for a flexible work/life balance, then we welcome you to inquire today!
* Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
* Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience (post degree) in an UC, ED or FM setting
* Washington license (active/good standing)
* DEA (active/no restrictions)
* BLS (current or willing to obtain prior to starting)
For immediate consideration or questions, please contact Sheree at: email@example.com
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V