Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our team! First American's Mortgage Solutions division provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/
Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and drives process change at the business unit level. Analyzes change requests, identifies gap between current and desired state, and leverages best practices to drive consistency across processes and functions. Experienced Analyst. Has business and operations knowledge and is able to use that knowledge to bring insight to the role, identify issues and inefficiencies, and recommend process improvements. Position will consider remote locations nationwide.
* Analyze incoming requests for change to business unit processes and ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of the request in its entirety and/or work with requestor to obtain any missing data
* Conduct preliminary analysis identifying all impacted stakeholders and define depending on the request type, who in the organization are drivers, approvers, contributors and who needs to be informed of the change
* Clearly articulate impacts to existing processes and/or determine where a new process is warranted based upon the change request type
* Coordinate with key impacted stakeholders to explain the change request. Create documentation as needed including Impact Analysis and updates to work instructions, and upload to Change Management SharePoint website for collection and storage
* Drive project meetings and create project plans documenting action items, communication plans, and bulletins. Conduct training as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Analytical skills to determine root cause of problems and apply creative and effective solutions
* Ability to analyze a situation, interview, formulate questions, and probe for deeper knowledge/ understanding
* Data management skills
* Has basic knowledge of general business, production, and/or operation environment and general cost benefit awareness
* Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements
* Presentation skills
* Standard MS skill set
* Generally requires BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
* Professional certificates may be required for position
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* Typically have 2-5 years of directly related experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..