Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Change people s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other.
Are you ready to work for a global healthcare organization that is dedicated to changing lives all over the world* We have an immediate opening for a Contracts and Compliance Administrator at our newly opened, state of the art Americas head office in Lone Tree, Colorado.
In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance and IT to ensure appropriate administration of Cochlear s commercial contracts and compliance obligations. You will be supporting a highly visible legal team and the broader business supporting operations in the US and Canada. You will ensure commercial contracts are negotiated and managed in line with company policies while administering company reporting obligations pursuant to applicable law.
Join the team and become a trusted resource across the business! You will be negotiating, drafting and reviewing new and existing commercial contracts on behalf of the business, while administering processes in connection with the company s compliance program and reporting obligations under the Physician Payments Sunshine Act (Open Payments) and similar state laws.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
* Bachelor s degree
* A minimum of three years experience with corporate commercial contracts
* Proven negotiation skills with ability to define strategies and lead negotiations
* Ability to be an effective communicator and member within a team environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
* Effective data organization, analysis and management skills
* Steady, thoughtful and mature under pressure
* Ability to complete multiple project assignments efficiently and accurately
* Effective organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communications skills
* Drive to roll up his/her sleeves and dive into problem solving
* Ability to manage projects from inception through implementation in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the minimum job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!